Junior Video Editor
We are seeking a Junior Video Editor to join the Face family.
This is a minimum wage position in a small but busy production house.
Although we are small (5 people), we have vast experience of a huge range of different types of video and television productions, having been in business for over 35 years.
Your role will be supporting the team in producing high quality video content, by coordinating, reviewing and editing recorded raw material.
Tasks will include:
• Storing and archiving uncut rushes and sound files.
• Making an ‘assembly edit’ of the files by deciding what is usable.
• Creating a ‘rough cut’ of all usable content, including interviews and B-roll.
• Re-editing and fine-tuning the content under instruction from the Director and/or Client.
• Multi-camera editing.
• Being responsible for quality checking each edited film, ensuring maximum attention to detail, and guaranteeing the video is finished to the highest technical and creative standards.
• Being interested in new ways of editing, and working as part of the team to make sure we are working to maximum efficiency in the editing process.
• Making sure the edit suite is tidy.
In order for you to be considered for this role, you should:
• Be proficient with Adobe Premiere.
• Have a working knowledge of After Effects, Photoshop and Audition.
• Have a positive working attitude.
• Be highly organised, creative and passionate about video.
• Be able to work quickly within tight deadlines.
• You will have a good sense of narrative and how to tell a story with video.
Desired but not essential
• Knowledge of Sony FS7 and the A7S2 cameras.
• Social media management experience.
Please send your CV and some examples of your work to Paul@facetv.co.uk